If you have ever wondered what the warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease are, see this list from the Alzheimer’s Association:
1. Memory loss that disrupts daily life.
2. Challenges in planning or solving problems.
3. Difficulty completing familiar tasks.
4. Confusion as to time and place.
5. Trouble understanding visual images and spacial relationships.
6. New problems with words in speaking or writing.
7. Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps.
8. Decreased or poor judgement.
9. Withdrawal from work or social activities.
10. Changes in mood and personality.
According to an article from Time magazine in November 2012, the Alzheimer’s Associatin has launced TrialMatch (www.alz.org/trialmatch), a free service that makes it easy for people with Alzheimer’s and their caregivers, families and physicians to locate clinical trials based on their individual diagnosis, stage of disease and location.